Trillium Decal - MADE IN CANADA now available - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-20-2015, 10:11 AM   #1

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Trillium Decal - MADE IN CANADA now available

I was talking to Tom @ Trillium RV recently. He informed me that due to the number of requests he has received from the members that he is reproducing one more decal.

It is the small made in Canada decal by the door. Here is a picture of what it looks like. Well almost, it will be in GREEN, the picture he posted on his website was of a prototype sample he had made. He said it will be the same green the parallelograms are in.

You can order this the same way we ordered the other decals and covers that Tom did up for us, via. https://trilliumrv.wordpress.com/parts/

Old threads:
Looking for Blue Trillium 4500 Stripes or Decals?
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f55/looking-for-blue-trillium-4500-tire-or-tank-covers-60506.html

Old 04-21-2015, 09:35 AM   #2

Name: Phil
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 4500 (previously a 1978 Trillium 4500, Rpod 171 and Surveyor SV251)
Nova Scotia
NICE!
Roy do you know if the parts ship from the Canadian or American address listed? ie can we Canuks expect brokerage fees etc?

Old 04-22-2015, 12:07 AM   #3

Ontario
YMMV Phil,
Depends on what it is. Tom has used USPS in the past, some shipments fall under the radar when it hits Canada Post. I'd request USPS since Canada post only charges an additional ~$10 to collect any duties. He may still also have some parts up here so there would be no brokerage if you were willing to wait for him to come up this way.

If you want chat about this Phil, send me an email through my user profile and I'll get in touch with you. I've got a few projects underway and have not been visiting here all that often lately.

I'm real happy he is doing this decal. It is the one thing that got damaged when the car hit my trailer last summer. I thought I'd never be able to replace it.

Now if only I could source reproductions of the round red CSA and CRVA decals, I'd be ecstatic. I have yet to find a way to legitimately replace the faded originals. CSA won't budge and the other won't respond.

But I've got a copy of what it looks like now, just need to find someone to clone the decal. ;-)
Old 05-15-2016, 07:03 PM   #4

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy in TO View Post
Now if only I could source reproductions of the round red CSA and CRVA decals, I'd be ecstatic. I have yet to find a way to legitimately replace the faded originals. CSA won't budge and the other won't respond.

But I've got a copy of what it looks like now, just need to find someone to clone the decal. ;-)
I found the CRVA logo online - hope this is good enough for someone to reproduce.

On edit: noticed the CRVA letters in this logo are outlines the originals were solid white.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:21 PM   #5

Name: Chris
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Im about to order the Trillium decals but did you ever get one of the CRVA decals reproduced Roy?

Tags
trillium