Trillium Parts in Ottawa, Ontario - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-17-2016, 05:00 AM   #1

Name: J
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Trillium Parts in Ottawa, Ontario

Hi there,

We just bought a 1975 Trillium trailer that needs a bit of fix up. Wondering if anyone knows of a place in Ottawa, Ontario or a reliable online order shop where we can buy parts. We already have the cushions done but need a few other items.

We're so happy this site exists, thank you!
Mr.Pawsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 09:02 AM   #2

Name: Deb
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Ontario
Trillium Trailer in Kanata

Hi! I live in Kanata and bought a 1975 Trillium too last November and am dealing with the same problems as you. I do know that there is a new Trillium Trailer manufacturer - Trillium Trailers and this fellow: Fibreglass RV Parts, Repairs, and Service by Paul Neumeister but I have not purchased anything from them yet. My trailer is due to come out of storage next weekend and I shall be actively doing upgrades then. I got Primo Trailer to rewire my trailer as it was a bit of a mess. They charged me $350 and did a great job.
Deborah S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #3

Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
On line 'Vintage Trailer Supply ' have many parts that may be helpful - excellent website and great service.
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 10:24 AM   #4

Name: Randy J.
Ontario
We live in Trenton and have had our '76 Trillium for three summers now. The last I talked to Tom at Trillium Parts, it seems the new company that took over from him is no longer building new Trils. And parts for the new ones like windows don't fit the old in any case, at least without considerable modification. So in many cases the choice is to refurbish the old or retrofit.

If you look around on this website you should find some leads on used parts. Look oneline - there are places that scrap old trailers and recycle the parts like windows. If you find one in Ontario I'd love to hear. Driving around I've seen a few very weathered Trilliums sitting in fence corners. One of these days I will stop to see if some salvage is possible. Here are a couple of links:

Trillium Parts: Vintage Trailer Supply - parts and supplies for vintage travel trailers and campers!
Vintage Parts: Vintage Trailer Supply - parts and supplies for vintage travel trailers and campers!
Randy J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 10:27 AM   #5

Name: Randy J.
Ontario
We live in Trenton and have had our '76 Trillium for three summers now. The last I talked to Tom at Trillium Parts, it seems the new company that took over from him is no longer building new Trils. And parts for the new ones like windows don't fit the old in any case, at least without considerable modification. So in many cases the choice is to refurbish the old or retrofit.

If you look around on this website you should find some leads on used parts. Look oneline - there are places that scrap old trailers and recycle the parts like windows. If you find one in Ontario I'd love to hear. Driving around I've seen a few very weathered Trilliums sitting in fence corners. One of these days I will stop to see if some salvage is possible. Here are a couple of links:

Trillium Parts now it seems called, Vintage parts
: Vintage Trailer Supply - parts and supplies for vintage travel trailers and campers!
Randy J. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium