U-Haul windows seal and rubber parts - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #1

Name: Frederic
Trailer: U-Haul ct-13
Quebec
U-Haul windows seal and rubber parts

Hello,

I just bought a U-haul CT13 and need to change all rubber and seal of the side and front windows.

I read a lot of info about it and get a little confuse on where I can get the seal etc...

Here what I am looking for:

If you can guide me that would be more than appreciated

Thanks for your help

Fred
Attached Thumbnails
044.jpg   045.jpg  

046.jpg  
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Frederic, see if this link provides you with what you're looking for. Bridget added part numbers from PerfectFit and a bunch of really good info with pictures: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ows-42722.html
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #3

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Bonjour, Frederic,

Bienvenu a la famille Uhaul. C'est un bon campeur. J'ais un Uhaul VT.

(Years ago, I taught French, but on my one trip to Quebec, I could not understand your dialect.). Donna gave you a great link. Bridgette gives picture by picture directions for working on windows. I think you will like your little camper. Be aware that the rims are proprietary to Uhaul. The rims and windows create the most issues. Bridgette has provided the solution for windows. Uhaul does have newer versions of rims if you have a friendly Uhaul man. (A fellow Uhaul owner in Toronto was accused of owning a stolen Uhaul by his Uhaul dealer. Few know about the campers.)

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
See my post at the end of Bridget's side window thread linked above for a summary of part numbers and quantities. If you Google the AS numbers, you will find on line sources.
Thomas G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #5

Name: Frederic
Trailer: U-Haul ct-13
Quebec
thanks to all of you. Bridgette did a really great job and seems not to be to hard. Thomas, thanks for the hint, I hope I dont have to order 100' rolls.

This forums is seriously one of the most friendly and effective I have ever used.

Fred
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theman View Post
thanks to all of you. Bridgette did a really great job and seems not to be to hard. Thomas, thanks for the hint, I hope I dont have to order 100' rolls.

This forums is seriously one of the most friendly and effective I have ever used.

Fred
Buying a small quantity is always the challenge, but people buy and share rolls, etc. Also look at JC Whitney for smaller quantities - not sure if they carry what you need, but they have some weatherstrips.
Thomas G. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
u-haul, windows