USS FiberStream - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-25-2007, 10:37 PM   #15

Name: Benita
Trailer: Fiber Stream 16 ft 1982
Georgia
Send a message via Yahoo to Benita
I've got the same problem. I'm paying $50 per month for off site storage.

Old 06-26-2007, 04:10 PM   #16

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1981
Good idea, Joe & Linda but…Well, guess what happened when I told the wife we should think about selling and moving: Her reply was kind of short and to the point: “Norman, hope you like milkshakes, keep it up and y’all get a trip to the emergency room, cause they gona haveto wire your broken jaw together.” Needless to say, I don’t think the idea of selling is an option anymore.

Roger…I know that you don’t get anywhere trying to sue someone. I’ve had two dogs die on me from food poisoning, when I finally figured out who was doing it and sued them, guess what the judge ruled. He said I can’t sue the woman that had been giving them leftover table scraps that was so rotten that even when served fresh she had to wrestle the dogs and make them eat it. Yap, that’s right the wife was offen my dogs in my own house. The only reason the dogs had to eat it was I couldn’t.

Brian, Herb and Giqi…Yap, dat be it. Cheep pontoons from some where or build some fake ones. The anchor, outboard on the transom and life jackets hanging off the front will be the right props. I’m getting it ready for a 7 day cruise.

Giqi…the idea of cutting out the entrance pad, breaking out the floor and digging down 12” and putting in a new floor, occurred to me also. But…I watched them put the foundation in for a new one being built and it is not deep enough. We think alike, I think. My wife always tells people: “There is a very, very thin line between a psychotic man standing on the shore, staring out at the water, and me standing on the shore, staring out at the water holding a fishing pole.” My woman is so observant!!!

Benita…The going rate around here in North Carolina is $35.00 a month.

So, its final. I gon’a have a boat on my pad in August when the storage lot prepayment I made runs out. Stay tuned, cause it gonna get done, USS FiberStream. I am not turning back, Popeye will be proud of what I am going to do. Well, there is a small maybe, maybe I won’t won’t do it, I’ll run it by the little woman late in July. Sure don’t look forward to doing that. But I’m going to stand up to her and all the wommpa’s in this hear subdivision. Ya, that’s it…….stay tuned…a new chapter will start in August 2007.

Everyone have a good, happy and safe Fourth of July !!!
Attached Thumbnails
olimpic_house_boat.jpg  

Old 06-26-2007, 04:47 PM   #17

Name: Ches
Trailer: 1992 Kustom Koach 17 FT
British Columbia
I can't wait for August
Old 06-26-2007, 07:10 PM   #18

Name: Brian
Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
Alberta
Okay, am I the only one wondering about that trailer? The one with the nicely filled in wheel wells mounted on a pontoon boat hull to make a houseboat. It appears to be an Australian Olympic, of moulded fiberglass (or "glassfibre"...) construction and with a pop-top. Any more information?
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:36 AM   #19

Trailer: Boler 1700SGH (Stage II twoftitis)
Quote:
Okay, am I the only one wondering about that trailer? The one with the nicely filled in wheel wells mounted on a pontoon boat hull to make a houseboat. It appears to be an Australian Olympic, of moulded fiberglass (or "glassfibre"...) construction and with a pop-top. Any more information?
You'd want to make sure there is a toilet in that thar trailer or else when you go sleep walking for that tree in the middle of the night, you'll end up with a surprise.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:16 AM   #20

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Norman,
I've seen a garage with a 8' roll up door that had a architectual front to make it appear as a 7' door. It was a standard 8' header and 9'x 8' garage door, then they built two 1' x 4.5' hinged doors across the top of the opening. The doors were finished to make the opening appear to be a 9'x7'.

Tags
fiberstream