VIDEO Outside Modifications on Boler - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2008, 09:45 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Boler and 17 ft Boler
http://flickr.com/photos/76boler/2668062644/

Above is a link to video showing some outside modifications on a Boler
kevin61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler American (#3104)
Registry

Kevin;

I have saved the links to all of your videos as they are a great resource!

I didn't realize 'til this video that your front window was tinted. I planned on buying my windows from Scamp and having them tinted later. Did you get yours custom and how much if I may ask?

Thanks again.
CliveAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #3

Trailer: 13 ft Boler and 17 ft Boler
Quote:
Kevin;

I have saved the links to all of your videos as they are a great resource!

I didn't realize 'til this video that your front window was tinted. I planned on buying my windows from Scamp and having them tinted later. Did you get yours custom and how much if I may ask?

Thanks again.
The windows are a light bronze plexiglass and the cost was about $75 each, including the cost to have Industrial Plastics cut them for me. They used the old window as a template.

I originally wanted a darker tint but I had to order an entire 4x8 sheet as it was a special order item. I settled for the lighter tint as they had it in stock. I didn't shop around so source a few places first.

I was going to polish my old windows and then tint them but have since learned it is not recommended to tint plexiglass. Basically you have one chance to apply the film and if it doesn't work then you have to live with the results.

I have added more videos. I believe a person can view all of them no matter what link they click on.

Glad that they help. I know it is easier for me to understand something if I can see it being done.

kevin61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:14 PM   #4

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Quote:
I have added more videos. I believe a person can view all of them no matter what link they click on.

Glad that they help. [b]I know it is easier for me to understand something if I can see it being done.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:45 AM   #5

Trailer: Boler
The vid's are AWESOME - thanks so much!

Quote:
The windows are a light bronze plexiglass and the cost was about $75 each, including the cost to have Industrial Plastics cut them for me. They used the old window as a template.

I originally wanted a darker tint but I had to order an entire 4x8 sheet as it was a special order item. I settled for the lighter tint as they had it in stock. I didn't shop around so source a few places first.

I was going to polish my old windows and then tint them but have since learned it is not recommended to tint plexiglass. Basically you have one chance to apply the film and if it doesn't work then you have to live with the results.

Glad that they help. I know it is easier for me to understand something if I can see it being done.
Jennifer Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler