WANTED: What is this stove part called ? - Fiberglass RV

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2015, 06:17 PM   #1
Posts: 31
WANTED: What is this stove part called ?

I am missing one of these things but I don't know what they are called.
Burner platform ? Pan prop ?
Does anyone know where I can find one for this stove ?
The manufacturer was BROWN STOVE WORKS in CLEVELAND, TENN.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByFiberglass RV1437956252.304698.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	87148

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV

Trillium-Pettis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:22 PM   #2
Senior Member
Bob Miller's Avatar
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
Posts: 7,914
I believe that is call the "Grate". You may luck out and find a Trillium Fancier (Dave?) who collects those parts (Dave) and get one. A similar part is used n several Atwood stoves as well but may have different locating pins or dimensions.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #3
Senior Member
Name: Jack L
Trailer: Bigfoot B-17 CB
Posts: 1,011
A few days ago, there was a post about RV Doctor George. rvdoctorgeorge.com for used parts. The website showed a photo of lots of these.
Jack L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:38 PM   #4
Senior Member
Donna D.'s Avatar
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Posts: 23,906
Brown Stove Works is still in business. Maybe contact them directly with your needs?

Brown Stove Works, INC.
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
uhaul part - what's it called? Meli Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 3 07-19-2015 06:09 AM
What is this part called?/ looking for a replacement Cheyanna83 Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 2 06-02-2015 08:40 AM
Scamp Stove Window Part Photo KevinPete Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 9 08-17-2013 08:49 AM
Ice box part time, electric fridge part time? zoshia Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 8 05-17-2012 04:21 PM
What's it called and how do I.... Doug Mager Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 2 08-01-2006 07:59 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.