So I called Scamp
customer support and left a message and rather than waiting for them to call back I did some investigating. I decided it must have been coming in through the vent on the left side if the Scamp
where the fridge
controls are. I raised the tongue to create a slope and sprayed some water where the wires enter the trailer until there was a little pool of water. Within less than a minute I noticed some water under the sink where the wires come through. I think I will first caulk that area up better and also drill a hole to allow the water to drain out. I'll probably insert a plastic hose in the hole so water can't come up from the bottom. I've posted the before pictures and will be sure to post the after pics once I'm finished. I'm also going to give the Scamp a good wash along with 4 coats of Zep floor polish to give her a nice new shine!