What do you think? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-09-2010, 08:25 PM   #15
Trailer: Chalet
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Musgrave
Just pulled my fridge because I opened the vent and found wet under the fridge. But as I sat there looking at everything, I thought "what about moving the air conditioner to the fridge space and then trying to fix that gapping hole in front.
Attachment 26150
Do you all use your fridge a lot?
I really need a decorator!!

Ok,everyone has given you some good points,but I would like to add one or two. I don't remember who,but someone on this sight,took out their 3 way fridge and put in a dorm size one. They said it worked good for them because they only camped with hook-ups. We have friends that take one( dorm size fridge) along & set it outside for drinks.They never take coolers.

Window unit AC works real good,so long as you get the right size and install it the right way. Lots of people on this sight have done it so you can get Great advise and help here.

I was going to suggest Sisters on the fly,but someone did that. just ask if people here have inside shots of their campers they would like to share with you.In the past people have posted pictures so maybe they can remember when they did and send you to those post.

Good Luck.....just make it something you like and it will be great.....Lynn

Lynn Musgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #16
Name: Liz
Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler, 1987 & 1988 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Robin- on the decor thing...I just realized this is the first "place" I ever had (with the exception of my fort in the woods, as a kid), that I DON"T have to appease any one but ME!!!! I am an avid fly fisher and love the cabin in the woods look - so that is probably the direction I'll go. Thanks for the inspiration
Love, love, love it. As another fly fishing camping woman.......fly fishing, cabin decor rocks!

1979 Boler B1300 | 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel | 1988 Bigfoot 5th Wheel | We officially have a collection!
Lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote