What year is my Boler - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #1

Name: Linda Lee
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Smile What year is my Boler

Hello everone:

I just picked up a Boler and I'm anxious to get her road worthy. The gal I bought it from had it willed to her 6 years ago and it's been sitting since. I gutted it, and cleaned it out this past weekend. It looks like I've got a lot of work to do to pretty her up, but I'm up for the challenge, with a little help from my friends. The inside cupboard door has the manufacturers sticker but it does not indicate what year it is. The lady I bought it from said she thought it was a 1976, but I've been on this site and I think it's a 1974. It was made at Boler Manufacturing Ltd at 770 Dufferlin Ave, Winnipeg. Model B 130 B, Serial # is 34 0146. Are there tell tale signs from 1 yr to another?

Old 05-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #2

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2013 Ford Escape
Manitoba
Registry
What does the Title or insurance registration say the year is? If you bought it without a title, I would not spend any money on it till you get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
Hello everone:

I just picked up a Boler and I'm anxious to get her road worthy. The gal I bought it from had it willed to her 6 years ago and it's been sitting since. I gutted it, and cleaned it out this past weekend. It looks like I've got a lot of work to do to pretty her up, but I'm up for the challenge, with a little help from my friends. The inside cupboard door has the manufacturers sticker but it does not indicate what year it is. The lady I bought it from said she thought it was a 1976, but I've been on this site and I think it's a 1974. It was made at Boler Manufacturing Ltd at 770 Dufferlin Ave, Winnipeg. Model B 130 B, Serial # is 34 0146. Are there tell tale signs from 1 yr to another?

Old 05-25-2014, 09:22 PM   #3

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Does it at least have an old trailer plate on it that can be traced to help you out with the registration...
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #4
jmh

Name: Jim
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Registry
I have a 1976 Boler 1300 made at the same factory. Its' serial number is 360072 (model 130-A-S).

There is an oval sticker to the left of the door (on the outside) that has the date on it. I think this may be the date it was sold (March 1976) as another sticker next to the fridge vent shows 11/75 which is likely the actual build date.

If your stickers are missing or illegible I don't know where else you can find the date. You may have to estimate it based on other serial numbers that are close to yours.

EDIT:

Also, is there a Boler emblem above the front & rear windows or a decal below the window? I think 1974 or 75 was the last year that had emblems, in 1976 they used decals.

Tags
boler