window seals - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-23-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
Name: Tyler
Trailer: 1970 Boler 1300
British Columbia
window seals

I am having a lot of trouble finding window seals. I have been searching and searching. I used the reference that a member had posted about replacing the seals on his jalousie window and judging from the photos my windows look the same. I went ahead and ordered the seals only to receive them and find out they don't fit. I have had no luck sourcing anything localy and am at a loss for what to do. Im not sure if my only option is to now find windows from another boler that still has seals or...? Has anyone else had this problem? I also dont really know how the windows go back together with the seals. Is there anyone in the okanagan in B.C that doesnt mind meeting so i could look at a finished window? Thanks.

Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:51 PM   #2
Commercial Member
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Hi Tyler

I sourced all mine through Vintage Trailer supply.
The only seal I could not get was the one between the upper and lower windows but I found a solution at Canadian Tire, a small "d" weatherstrip

The Top Header seal
Jalousie Header Seal

Side and bottom seal
Jalousie J-Seal

My video on the dissassembly
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off