Wisconsin Scamp- I saw you Thurs. 3-29-18 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2018, 10:01 AM   #1

Name: Dick
Trailer: '15 17' LD Casita and '17 Tahoe LT
Texas
Wisconsin Scamp- I saw you Thurs. 3-29-18

I saw you as you was exiting south off of Hwy. 75 in north Dallas, actually the burb of Allen, Tx. You had two bicycles on the back end. The reason I mention this is I was a little taken back by your trailer doing a little fish tailing. I am sure you know this but thought I would mention it just in case. My guess is that you had it loaded just a little to heavy in the rear and shuffling some cargo around will probably correct it. Great looking trailer and all shiny like it is new. Just thought I would throw out my 2 cents worth and wish you happy and safe traveling and hope you like the great state of Texas and will return. dm
dmad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 09:33 AM   #2

Name: Vivienne
Trailer: Sun Trek 1998 "Wannabe"
Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmad1 View Post
I saw you as you was exiting south off of Hwy. 75 in north Dallas, actually the burb of Allen, Tx. You had two bicycles on the back end. The reason I mention this is I was a little taken back by your trailer doing a little fish tailing. I am sure you know this but thought I would mention it just in case. My guess is that you had it loaded just a little to heavy in the rear and shuffling some cargo around will probably correct it. Great looking trailer and all shiny like it is new. Just thought I would throw out my 2 cents worth and wish you happy and safe traveling and hope you like the great state of Texas and will return. dm
Alright! RVers are the nicest people.

I'm going to like Texas, son and his wife are moving there in July, happy place.
Ladyofthelakes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp