Zep Wet Look Shelf Life - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2016, 06:33 PM   #1

Name: Randy J.
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Zep Wet Look Shelf Life

Does anyone know the shelf life of Zep Wet Look finish, once the container has been opened and re-sealed. I did our Trillium a couple of years ago and it's due for a spruce-up. The container with most of its contents was sealed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. The stuff looks and smells good.
Randy J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:29 PM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy J. View Post
Does anyone know the shelf life of Zep Wet Look finish, once the container has been opened and re-sealed. I did our Trillium a couple of years ago and it's due for a spruce-up. The container with most of its contents was sealed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place. The stuff looks and smells good.
I used mine recently with exlnt results and the jug was opened 2+ years before. My garage does get to 100* in the summer. One thing I'd like to add to using the Zep finish. I stripped the old coat off a couple months ago. Cutting it like the directions say really didn't work so well. Ended up using it full strength in a spray bottle in a 6 to 8 square foot area at a time, kind of what I could easily reach off the ladder. Used the rough side of a double sided sponge and rinsed.
I think you'll be fine Randy.
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote