1974 trillium reno - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #21

Name: Mar
Trailer: 1975 Trillium
Ontario
great job! love the green!
Marlena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #22

Name: Jen
Trailer: 1974 Trillium
North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris loewen View Post
Hi Jen,

Looks like you have done a great reno! I don't know if you have seen my trailer on your search of this site (you can find it here http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...3465.html),but I can't believe how close your color is to ours. I think it looks great. Here is a photo of our trailer. I sure hope you enjoy your camper and also all the questions you will get.

Chris
I love it, can't believe how close in color it is to mine. I wasn't able to open the link but from the two pics you attached it looks great. Really nice quality renovation. I love the matching canoe.
jenniferpoitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #23

North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by krg View Post
Great job! Just at the beginning of mine the trailer is off the frame right now. Couple of questions; did you paint the trailer off the frame and if not how did you do the underside Also I am planning to reuse the Jalousie windows as well where did you find the replacement window gaskets for the glass panels.
I did have the camper off the frame to paint the frame but I had to put the camper back on the frame to move it for painting so it was on the frame when painted. I taped up the frame really well and was able to get a nice paint job up to the frame but the square section within the frame underneath is not painted just original avacado green fiberglass. The painting is the only thing I didn't do myself, all I did was the prep.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #24

North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Gardin View Post
I have to ask. Why the Canadian flag when you live in North Dakota?
I'm actually a Canadian and I painted that on years ago but I married my american husband in 2010 and moved to North Dakota with him. I wanted to keep the flag anyway.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #25

North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferpoitra View Post

I did have the camper off the frame to paint the frame but I had to put the camper back on the frame to move it for painting so it was on the frame when painted. I taped up the frame really well and was able to get a nice paint job up to the frame but the square section within the frame underneath is not painted just original avacado green fiberglass. The painting is the only thing I didn't do myself, all I did was the prep.
I forget where I bought the gaskets but Vintage Trailer Supplies carries them.

Tags
trillium