So I started to do some more to the Trillium
before the rain came. I got out my buffer and used some rubbing compound to remove a lot of the marks and dirt. I then went back over it with a bucket of hot soapy water. You can see the difference in what I can't reach in the centre right now.
There are a lot of little holes in the gelcoat that need to be repaired before winter. This will stop the moisture for getting in.
The trailer is really coming up quite well. There are some little spots that need to be fixed in the fiberglass. The front has a crack with some pieces breaking away. Looks like the back corner has been hit as there is a piece broken out the size of a dime but some spider cracks. I may do all these repairs and look into getting it painted. Maybe next year some time.
I opened up the awning
. It is in great conditions. I have a bag of poles but I haven't put it up yet. I washed it and it cleaned right up. The bag is rotten. I have removed it now and can take it to a guy sown the street who makes boat tops and recovers soft tops.
Size: 188.8 KB
ID: 77650" style="margin: 2px" />
Size: 202.0 KB
ID: 77651" style="margin: 2px" />