We used a 3M spray adhesive, the Hi-Strength 90.
Instead of ordering "rat fur" from Scamp
, I ordered marine hull liner fabric from PerfectFit.com
I can't say we enjoyed the process of putting up the fabric (most of the insulation was still sticking pretty well--I used the 3M spray to re-attach where it was sagging), but we love the results!
We still haven't finished renovating AND aside from sleeping in it in the driveway, we haven't had a chance to camp yet!! We'd planned to go a couple of weeks ago for the first time, but that's when we got all the rains and flooding. We *might* try to go somewhere close this weekend. :-)
blog is here: Soul-Journer | Restoration of a 16 ft. Scamp trailer