1988 13' Lil' Bigfoot interior Reno - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-30-2019, 11:28 AM   #15

Name: Lance
Trailer: Lil Bigfoot 1988 B13.5
Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoxy View Post
Great Build, lots of great photos and information.
I just picked up a 81, 17'er on the weekend as well and will be using your photos as reference for some of the renovations im going to do.

ALSO FROM EDMONTON

Any chance youve had luck finding people that sell parts for the Bigfoots? Ive been looking high and low and have not had much luck. Everything is in pretty good shape right now, but I want to go through the trailer top to bottom to make sure its gonna be tip top!

Also, thinking of doing some roof rack/support set up for a solar installation as well as a canoe rack... any thoughts on that? Really trying to avoid putting holes in the fibreglass so im open to creative concepts.

THanks again
I added the 3/8 plywood to the roof to strengthen my roof. Riveted into place then fiberglassed in. If you did something like that on the roof and added a rack support system it would work well.

I have never sourced bigfoot parts. I've been able to restore and reuse all the original stuff so far.

Good luck in your project.

Drtriumph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot