7 Inch Round LED Tail Light: June Sale $19.99 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-07-2012, 02:49 AM   #1

Name: Jayson
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300
Winnipeg, Manitoba
7 Inch Round LED Tail Light: June Sale $19.99

The 7 Inch Round LED Tail Light is 50% off for the month of June at Princess Auto. They usually only go on sale twice a year, so here's your chance to grab them!! $19.99

These are a must for anyone working on their Boler. I put these on my 1974 Boler about 5 years ago.

They were a direct bolt on. No additional wiring was needed. I took my old ones off, and these fit right into place, hooked up the wires and done.

I wired my porch light switch to these as well as to the LED side marker lights. When the switch is turned on, all the exterior lights turn on.

7 in. LED Stop/Turn/Tail Transit Light | Princess Auto

Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #2

Name: Larry
Trailer: Volvo 245 pulling '71 Trillium 1300
Ontario
Registry
I was thinking of replacing my trillium taillights with two pairs of round LED lights. Can you clarify for me how these wire up? Are half the LEDs brighter (for when the brakes are on)?

Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #3

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
I recently posted about some rectangular ones that are on sale and are more suitable to trilliums. They are the same price for the month of June.

LED's for Trilliums on Sale

Old 06-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #4

Name: Jayson
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300
Winnipeg, Manitoba
There are two rings of led lights in the lens. When the driving lights are on, only one ring is illuminated, when the brake is pressed, both rings are illuminated.

They are BRIGHT!!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #5

Name: Larry
Trailer: Volvo 245 pulling '71 Trillium 1300
Ontario
Registry
Cool - so if I got 4 round lights, I could have all four of the dim rings hooked to the running lights, and then the outer pair's bright rings connected to the signals and the inner pair's bright rings connected to the brakes... Although I guess I'd better look up the ministry of transportation restrictions...

Only problem is the "bump out" for my current lights is only 9.5 inches wide and 5 inches tall. So I'd probably need to use the 4 inch lights instead of the 7 inch ones.

I saw the rectangular ones in the other threads, but the '71 has an oval bubble rear window and I thought round taillights would look good - emphasizing the egginess!

Tags
light