Originally Posted by RLP
Well I don't know you but I already hate you. Man, what a wonderful job. I wish I had your energy. Few questions:
1) The battens over the insulation - how did you do that? materials?
2) Under cabinet and other LED's - 12 volt, 110 volt or batteries?
3) Is that cork flooring? Glue down, loose?
4) What is the material over the silver insulation?
5) Can you post a close up of the cabinet door latches?
6) Whatever else I didn't ask - lol.
Again, super job!
1) the battens are just left over material strips cut into 1.5" thick and glued on top of the seams with 3M 77 glue.
2) under cabinet is the orrig light
. The rest are simply battery
LED's. I have some in the cupboards also.
3) yup, cork laminate flooring from homedepot. Glued down with strong floor double face tape...each sections glues to each other also.
4) The material on the walls is Marine Hull liner from Perfect Fit.com ( cheap and easy stretches in 3 directions )
5) I don't have a close up photo of the latch. came with I simply re-used them. seem them at home depot though also.
6) Did the table laminate myself. was the least fun part. laminate and chrome edging also from home depot. I should have been sponsored from home depot by now. My wife sew'd all the cushions and curtains for me. She had never sewn before. She did amazing for her first time.