As far as the windows
go, we traced out where we were going to cut
We then bent some pipe and fiberglassed it in around the cutout to maintain it's shape after we cut it out...slit didn't warp
We then ran the same piping inside around the shells top half to reinforce it, this was also heavily glassed in.
I made some roof props from aluminum box extrusion that also act as joists that push up at the corners to help give it even more help.
As far as sealant, so far where the hinges screw into the boler
, on the inside we soaked pieces of wood in resin for days and glassed them in the inside. I then ran weatherstripping underneath the piano hinge. I then screwed the hinge into the resin soaked wood for a strong seL. I laid a thick bead of sikaflex around all the hinges and managed to find some plastic drip rail material from lordco to trim the hinges. Will probably find some leaks
but will patch them when I see them.