Well, I finally fixed the gap at the bottom of the door.
I tried bending the metal bar straight, and that didn't work. I tried new hinges and new hinge hardware and that didn't work.
So I mounted two pieces of aluminum angle iron to the inside of the door and used 3 threaded rods to pull the door back into the body.
It worked great!! The 2 inch gap at the bottom of the door is now enirely gone!! Once I add the weather stripping, I will have an awsome seal!!
It doesn't look the best but I plan to make a cover for the inside to hide the rods using the same material I just used for my cushions.
Here are two images of the outside and inside of the door.
Thanks for everyones help with this!