74í Perris Pacer Reno - Dining Table - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-20-2019, 03:32 PM   #1
Member
 
Fredomatic's Avatar
 
Name: Frederick
Trailer: 1974 Perris Valley Pacer
California
Posts: 76
74í Perris Pacer Reno - Dining Table

Hi Everyone

Iím installing the dining table after replacing the floor. I canít remember if the screws/bolts holding the table base to the floor just screw to the floor board or pass all the way through to secure with but from underneath. I guess I could start by just screwing it and if the fasteners pull out I could bolt through. Any insight from Pacer owners or other trailers that use the table leg base Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1574285560.031071.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	132331would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Frederick
__________________

Fredomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:22 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Name: patrick
Trailer: perris pacer
California
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredomatic View Post
Hi Everyone

Iím installing the dining table after replacing the floor. I canít remember if the screws/bolts holding the table base to the floor just screw to the floor board or pass all the way through to secure with but from underneath. I guess I could start by just screwing it and if the fasteners pull out I could bolt through. Any insight from Pacer owners or other trailers that use the table leg base Attachment 132331would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Frederick


Hey Fred
If I look under ours where the table would be there is a circular rivet pattern right there. But I would imagine if you put down a substantial floor (plywood) you could go right to that.
Where did you get your table vase by the way? We are in the middle of renovating a 1974.
__________________

Oldskater68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
francene's Avatar
 
Trailer: 13 ft Compact II
Washington
Posts: 458
Registry
SS Screws

I just used some hefty, stainless steel screws into the vinyl sheeting-covered plywood subfloor, and it's still firm years later.

Forgot to say I got my table base on Amazon or Ebay. (Can't recall;it's been a while!)

Fran
Compact II 1974
francene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #4
Member
 
Fredomatic's Avatar
 
Name: Frederick
Trailer: 1974 Perris Valley Pacer
California
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskater68 View Post
Hey Fred
If I look under ours where the table would be there is a circular rivet pattern right there. But I would imagine if you put down a substantial floor (plywood) you could go right to that.
Where did you get your table vase by the way? We are in the middle of renovating a 1974.


Oldskater

If you have rivets, I think they most likely went through to the underside. The Pacer has a plywood floor plus I added composite cork on top. Iím going to try using screws first then change it if itís weak.

Iím reusing one of the original bases, made locally in Santa Ana. The other cracked. I purchased a similar set online. I have a couple of extras if you want them. PM me your info.

Is your 74í a Pacer?

F
Fredomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 11:25 AM   #5
Member
 
Fredomatic's Avatar
 
Name: Frederick
Trailer: 1974 Perris Valley Pacer
California
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by francene View Post
I just used some hefty, stainless steel screws into the vinyl sheeting-covered plywood subfloor, and it's still firm years later.



Fran

Compact II 1974


Thanks Fran! Thatís what Iíll do. Cheers
Fredomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:08 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Name: patrick
Trailer: perris pacer
California
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredomatic View Post
Oldskater



Iím reusing one of the original bases, made locally in Santa Ana. The other cracked. I purchased a similar set online. I have a couple of extras if you want them. PM me your info.

Is your 74í a Pacer?

F
Fred
Thank you for the offer of the table base. We are a long way away from that .
It is a Pacer. And there is something unique about it I have noticed. It has a ďminitĒ symbol on it by the door.
__________________

Oldskater68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
perris pacer


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BEAN's (1988 Perris Pacer) Reno--Pics!! Vickie B. Modifications, Alterations and Updates 27 05-15-2018 02:36 PM
Metal pole removal from scamp RV dining table robertmarchiony Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 14 04-11-2015 08:26 AM
Looking for a bigger dining table billkateposs Modifications, Alterations and Updates 18 10-08-2013 07:51 PM
Trillium 1300 - Information on shelf over dining table Booker B. Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 12 04-20-2008 09:54 PM
Wanted: Trillium Dining Table hardware Booker B. Classified Archives 4 03-25-2008 02:36 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
×