anyone looking to buy - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-30-2019, 06:11 PM   #1

Name: Mark
Trailer: Trails West Campster
California
anyone looking to buy

I tried to put this in the classifieds area and it would not let me in. I am moving to NH from California soon and I have a trails west campster it needs work but nothing major and I have no paperwork on it cause the previous owner lost it. I will check with the DMV to verify its not stolen but I have to sell it asap. Feel free to email me about it mark-mitch@hotmail.com

I know it needs the following: tires, all the mattress padding, and all the wall carpet is gone, and it needs flooring, frame is good body is good except one patch of fiberglass on the roof part that lifts up and it needs new canvas on the lift part of the roof. sink, stove and fridge are good. water tank is also good. Thank you.

AstroMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:32 PM   #2

Name: Steve
Trailer: Hymer Touring GT
Loon Lake Wa. and Boulder City, Nv.
Registry
What do you want for it? I'm still looking for a small lightweight trailer for my kid.

Old 07-31-2019, 07:50 AM   #3

California
trails west campster

500 is what I paid , so 500 is what I would like to get for it.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:02 PM   #4

Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
Shucks, if Steve doesn't buy it, I'll give you $500 for it sight unseen if you'll drop it off in OK (or meet me in KS) on your way east.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:08 PM   #5

California
trails west

If I could take it with me I would not be selling it-so I can't take it to anyone-sorry. It must be picked up by the buyer.I will be driving a moving truck with my hot rod on a trailer behind me -just not possible for me to take it. I think it would be worth a lot more in New England too cause I am from there and never seen one of these till I was in California. I wish I could keep it I would use it seasonally for fishing in Maine and NEw Hampshire believe me.

Camper is at my home in Valley Springs CA. approximately 40 miles NE of Stockton
Old 08-01-2019, 05:54 AM   #6

Name: Steve
Trailer: Hymer Touring GT
Loon Lake Wa. and Boulder City, Nv.
Registry
I just got back from an epic trip to Buffalo to pick up my Hymer, 4800 miles in 9 days. I proved to myself that I could never be a long haul trucker. Next week I'm driving to Vegas. I just wish I could figure a way to get over there to pick it up. When are you leaving?
Old 08-01-2019, 07:31 AM   #7

California
the 7th of September approximately
Old 08-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #8

California
Pictures

I have pictures if anyone wants to send me there email or cell number I would be happy to send them out.
Old 08-05-2019, 10:32 AM   #9

California
sold my trailer

I sold the trails west campster for 450 cash-it was depressing to see it go down the road. Hopefully I can find something to restore in New England in the future. I will come into the forum often to see if anything is for sale. I just didn't have a way to get it from California to New Hampshire since I am moving myself and wife with two large dogs in a moving truck towing my hot rod on a trailer. Thanks for all the great help and replies from all of you great people.