Back up camera - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2015, 06:28 PM   #61

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
What I like about baseball is, if you're distracted, by say a book you're reading, or a crossword, or a Stellar Jay on the patio, you're not likely to miss anything.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:47 PM   #62

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbarron55 View Post
I assume tourists are not a very big percentage of the the local income.
seriously? Its big biz. Problem is folks come and don't want to go home.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:46 PM   #63

Name: alan
Trailer: looking
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol H View Post
JD have you ever been to the west coast of BC? Some might suggest your not going to find a more layer back place. Which is why most here agree with the law as were so laid back we don't feel anyone needs to be connected 24/7 lol
On the Pacific Ocean I've never been north of Seattle and would surely like to go there. I was bummed at the idea that I couldn't hold a (so-called!) smart phone in my hand as a rear view camera when parking, which I grudgingly admit is indeed driving. Was that a big deal? Obviously not. Was I snarky? Yes, some, and it was dumb.

Thank you for providing the information.
minke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 08:01 PM   #64

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Nifty trick I learned some time ago for parking downtown, is, you may be able to see the reflection of your vehicle and the one behind in the windows of the businesses beside you. I've used that to freak out the guy who was sitting in the car behind me, because I obviously wasn't looking in my mirrors.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:06 PM   #65

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by minke View Post
On the Pacific Ocean I've never been north of Seattle and would surely like to go there. I was bummed at the idea that I couldn't hold a (so-called!) smart phone in my hand as a rear view camera when parking, which I grudgingly admit is indeed driving. Was that a big deal? Obviously not. Was I snarky? Yes, some, and it was dumb.

Thank you for providing the information.
No offence taken Alan.

I appreciate that its hard for some to understand the reasons behind some laws & why the people who live there don't see a problem with it. Trust me there is at least one south of me that I also struggle with understanding the how comes and whys as well
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 03:57 AM   #66

Trailer: Boler 1984
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Baglo View Post
Nifty trick I learned some time ago for parking downtown, is, you may be able to see the reflection of your vehicle and the one behind in the windows of the businesses beside you. I've used that to freak out the guy who was sitting in the car behind me, because I obviously wasn't looking in my mirrors.

I always thought those windows were there so that I could check all my ve hikkle lights.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote