In order to replace the ensolite, I first had to remove the cabinets, which meant removing the rivets. I found that most rivets will drill out with a 1/8" drill bit, but not all. Some require a size or two larger to keep then from just spinning and burring a large hole in the shell
. I also learned about the marine epoxy stick to repair those holes.
Once the cabinets were out, I began to remove the Ensolite, which is backed by a thin layer of foam insulation. Often, the Ensolite would seperate from the foam. I used a plastic putty knife to chip and peal the layers off the inside walls of the trailer. Once that was accomplised, I used a wire brush on all the walls to get any left-over foam off, so I would have a clean start. ( I also learned NOT to wear shorts and sit on the floor while working on this project...fiberglass is fiberglass, just like the fiberglass insulation blankets...and is VERY ITCHY!!!)
I was not able to remove the closet, as it is very securely attached at the Scamp
door latch catch...so I loosened it at all other points and worked around that.
This is the rear of the trailer, minus bench seats.