I thought I figured out how to add text then add pics and add more text with more pics etc. but I guess not.
Anyway, the tires
were car tires
so I found proper trailer tires
, bought new rims and found out the trailer tires were a little bigger and didn't fit under the wheel well on the door side so I pulled out the Ryobi sazall and trimmed it up till the tire fit.
Next was ripping off the old drip edge over the door and replacing. I think I might have put it a little too high. I tested it out by pouring a bucket of water over the roof but it didnt seem to do much. I'm guessing it just there to stop water from seeping down inside the door.
I found a nice spare tire mount at Princess Auto so I attached it to the front of the frame, seems to be out of the way, especially if I decide to add a bike rack to the back.
Here is a side view and a couple of picks of the outer and inner door lock. Not exactly appealing to the eye so I might replace eventually.