Boler Fix / School Project - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #21

Trailer: Boler
Well What are they?
Carson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:24 PM   #22

Does anyone out there still care? haha ive got it down to the beige coat and my brother thinks i should paint it bright orange haha i had to replace the roof vent and i am puttin in a stereo. The spearkers will be going in the foot well when you have the table up and controls will be where the closet is we took it out so there is a 5" space and it fits it perfect. Ill Tell more as i keep going does anyone know of any sites i can post my pics then jsut post the link ?
Old 03-09-2006, 07:28 PM   #23

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Carson, since you're thinking of painting...did you check out the graphics on this Scamp that was on eBay?? Cool Egg Graphics You could do something similar and really punch up the look.
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 07:49 PM   #24

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Does anyone out there still care? haha ive got it down to the beige coat and my brother thinks i should paint it bright orange haha i had to replace the roof vent and i am puttin in a stereo. The spearkers will be going in the foot well when you have the table up and controls will be where the closet is we took it out so there is a 5" space and it fits it perfect. Ill Tell more as i keep going does anyone know of any sites i can post my pics then jsut post the link ?
We still care Carson and welcome pictures here. Feel free to post 5-6 pics, before and after are always of interest. Otherwise, maybe try WebShots? There are other picture hosting sites as well, maybe someone else will chime in.

Also, you have the same topic going in two different forums...I'm going to combine them into this one. No point in folks needing to post the same thing twice.

Orange? I like orange...here's a picture of a matching tug and tow.

Name:   ChevyPU.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  19.2 KB
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:42 AM   #25

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
CARson, you have email with a personal 'pollogy and more....
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:18 PM   #26

Well yesterday i had spares last to classes so i went to the shop to work on it i preped it by sanding it and used a tack cloth to remove all the residue and i primed it. Today i had spares all after noon so i came down to the shop and painted it im painting it a bright yellow on the bottom (not my choice) and a white/beige on top it almost exactly matches the interrior colour. I looked at spinners at canadian tire but they said 60 bucks each but the weekly flyer came out today and they are on sale for 14.00 each !!!! and i bought sum underglows for it haha it is gonna be awsome !! and im tinting the windows
Old 03-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #27

Trailer: 1986 23 ft Road Ranger
Carson - Sounds like you are doing lots of work! I think you are going to have a great hang out when you're done. Keep us posted!
Rick and Shannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:38 PM   #28

Registry
Carson, those pix you sent me while we were chatting were awsum. Better give some serious thought as to HOW you're gunna attach those lights unner your belly. These things bounce something fierce goin down the highway. While I gottcha here, why not paste up that link to your school??? I don't think anyone would REALLY mind
Old 03-17-2006, 09:08 PM   #29

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
Carson....
that would be fun to see your progress on your project. I think we all would enjoy seeing how its going!!
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 06:45 PM   #30

Registry
Trailer is painted White (light beige) on top and Yeller below the belt line. Carson related to me that "he" did not like the yellow part, but we never got into if it was the quality of the splash job OR just the colour that he didn 't like. He also sent me pix of the inside and while I prefer Trilliums (for the added height) I LIKE the looks of the inside too. Carson if/when ya read this, please share your pix with all us Old Farts here... LOL!!!
Old 04-12-2006, 07:30 PM   #31

Hey all sorry i havent posted in a while jsut havent done much to the boler but those rims ive got as my avatiar they didnt fit so i returned them and got others and i am glad i did they are alot cooler and i painted the rim the same as the bottom coat so it matches. And in shops class i made a vynal that says boler in the closest font as i could get it and i centerd the below the front and rear windows. and i also threw out the idea of putting underglows on underneith i am putting them around the interrior on the floor like at the base. ssry for some reasons it takes a long time for pics if u want some u can add me at carsoncrackhead@hotmail.com and ill send them to u TY ttyl AND on my report i will add special thanks to the site
Old 04-12-2006, 07:37 PM   #32

oo yeah i forgot to ask if anyone nows how to change a 12 volt for a stereo so it will work to 210 like ive gotta deck and sum speakers and i want it to work but i think i may jsut end up puting my home stereo in it for connections day if u wanna no more about our school and connections heres the link http://www.tmsd.mb.ca/boissevain/seniorhig...connections.htm

O yeah our school is the only school that does this to!
Old 04-12-2006, 10:00 PM   #33

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

Quote:
oo yeah i forgot to ask if anyone nows how to change a 12 volt for a stereo so it will work to 210 like ive gotta deck and sum speakers and i want it to work but i think i may jsut end up puting my home stereo in it for connections day if u wanna no more about our school and connections heres the link http://www.tmsd.mb.ca/boissevain/seniorhig...connections.htm
O yeah our school is the only school that does this to!
Your school link is so awsome!
This old fart is having a difficult time comprehending what you're saying. Must be a Canadian thing, Eh? They have Inverters to change 12 volts direct current to 110 volts alternating current. Would it be difficult to find an Inverter that is rated for 220 volts alternating current? Try google-ing "inverter" and see what you come up with...
Old 04-13-2006, 02:35 PM   #34

Trailer: 1981 Trillium 5500
I think he wants a converter so he can run an automotive stereo in the trailer, and add in a 12 volt battery.

Joe
Joe MacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:48 PM   #35

Quote:
I think he wants a converter so he can run an automotive stereo in the trailer, and add in a 12 volt battery.

Joe
Yeah its a car stereo and sum car speakers How much would that run me up u think in CAD?
Old 05-02-2006, 07:53 PM   #36

Hey all wats up i have 1 day left till connections is due i have done alot to it latly i have put lanoleum ssry cant spell it it looks like hard wood. it fits it perfact its soo cool if u want to see other ppls projects u can go to my schools site a couple days after may 4th there will be pics of them. I want to thank you all for all of ur help i dont think i could have done it with out you
Old 05-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #37
Glo

Trailer: *Love Bugger
Quote:
Hey all wats up i have 1 day left till connections is due i have done alot to it latly i have put lanoleum ssry cant spell it it looks like hard wood. it fits it perfact its soo cool if u want to see other ppls projects u can go to my schools site a couple days after may 4th there will be pics of them. I want to thank you all for all of ur help i dont think i could have done it with out you

Hey, Carson
I looked at your school's website for pictures of your Boler. Can you put a better link up for us? I can't wait to see it!
Glo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler