boler Side window - Restoring (need List of Seals and where to order) - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #21

Name: Joel
Trailer: 1981 Boler
Sarnia, Ontario
hi Dan,

thanks for the info, i might just leave mine alone. don't think i want to shine them up. nor have to re-shine all the time if they start to oxidize like you are saying.. i don't remember off hand how bad they are. but i think they are just dull, no pits or heavy oxidation or anything.

thanks again,

joel
idiotsniff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off