I plan to do it install another magnetic screen on my Red Boler
, and will document it on this forum as it will have the original parts.
On my green trailer I was rebuilding it, so using the rivet holes for the drip cap above the door, I used screws from the outside to attach a piece of wood trim on the inside. Along the closet I ran a piece of trim down to the floor. These pieces where used to hold the screen in place.
I took the metal support off that helps keep the curve of the trailer and reinforces the door (on the bunk side) and replaced it with a wood piece I made. This allowed me to bring the wood out enough to make a vertical surface to attach the screen to.
Boler Screen Door installed | Family Outdoor Adventures
I plan to install one when I am back form my next trip, so in two weeks, and will be doing it without the need for so many custom pieces.
I also used speed sew fabric glue, as I do not have use of a sewing machine.
It is on it's second season now, sometimes the plastic pieces that hold the magnets open up, so I have used epoxy to glue them shut. I also had a piece of the screens fabric trim rip (users fault), so on the next one I plan to reinforce the outer trim.