Well the weekend project is pretty much completed replaced the cabinet doors in the old 73' Boler
. I decided to use 1/2" prefinished good two side birch plywood. Decided I didn't want the big ol nasty latches like the factory so opted for spring loaded hinges and a inset door magnets (being shipped). Also, to cut down on weight
we opted for a 1" round finger hole instead of a pull. Also decided to leave the edge grain exposed on the plywood and put a small chamfer on the face side with my router the exposed edge was then treated to two coats of varathane finish. Here are some pics of the finished product.