Check out "Small Scale" progress! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #1

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 1976 Boler "Small Scale"
Ontario
Smile Check out "Small Scale" progress!

We purchased this 1976 Boler from a lovely young couple with a growing family and have been getting it ready to take up residence on the Northumberland Strait in Nova Scotia. I have posted pictures in the Boler section of the albums and would love some feedback/other suggestions. My husband is going to finish up the cupboard with shelves for microwave and toaster oven before trying his hand at LED lights. I'll post more photos once it is set up in its summer home!

PS Can you imagine two adults and two dogs in this space? Thank goodness for the screen tent that was included with purchase.
smallscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:56 PM   #2

Name: Conrad
Trailer: Bigfoot 3000 & Barth "slide-in" truck camper
Connecticut
Pictures?
Night Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #3

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 1976 Boler "Small Scale"
Ontario
Smile Pictures of SmallScale - Albums,Boler

I have posted pictures in the Boler section of the albums and would love some feedback/other suggestions.

I couldn't figure out how to attach them to this so I posted about 12 images (including some of our dogs) in the Boler section of the Albums. You can also go to Gallery (Boler again.)

Thanks for your interest as I love to see what other people have done and I am proud of our efforts so far.

Take care and keep on camping,

Rhonda
smallscale is offline   Reply With Quote