coiled water hose - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2003, 08:25 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
coiled water hose

:wave Costco now has a 50 ft 4pc. coiled water hose on sale for 26.99$(part #643587) it should fit in the hose carrier that is now on the casita that carries the sewer hose,order another hose carrier from casita 25$ and mount it above the one you already have, I have already installed the carrier and a hose(not costco) and like it ,the costco hose has a larger diameter and will deliever more water than the one I have.The costco hose looks like it will slide into the hose carrier,but I do not know this for sure.:reye2

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 08:57 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Coiled water hose

I picked one up at Sam's Club for $9.95. I didn't want a long one for most hook-ups. I cut it down and reattached the end so I could have about 15 feet long. It has good brass fitings and was easy to shorten. It sure is nice for most hook-ups. I keep my fresh water hose, fresh water tank filler, filter, and misc. water connections in a small canvass bag. When I pull in a site I grab the bag and will have everything needed to hookup. Sure does make it handy to hookup and when I leave it drains and drys fast for storage.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote