Complete lil Bigfoot reno - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2022, 03:17 PM   #61

Name: Ellpea
Trailer: 1989 Lil Bigfoot
CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllPea in CA View Post
OK, I'll give this another try. I've "pried" a little without success, but these have been painted in and out, so maybe they've been stuck a bit with just paint alone.
I am reading through this thread again, and thought i would update about my sagging cabinet. I did not need to remove the bottom of the inside of the cabinet. My handy friend propped the bottom of the cabinet from underneath until it was level. Then he was able to add several screws inside to secure it to the cleat that was fiberglassed to the shell for that purpose.

It looks as though several original factory screws had missed the cleat and over time gravity had its effect.
Old 08-09-2022, 03:20 PM   #62

Name: Ellpea
Trailer: 1989 Lil Bigfoot
CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelilbigfoot View Post
where did you source the new led tail lights, did you get the whole light fixture or housing or just the bulbs?
please email me at steve_weild@yahoo.ca
Steve, I don't know if you ever got an answer to this one. I was able to replace mine easily, they were available at my local RV place. BTW, there was nothing wrong with the ones I had EXCEPT the black gasket around them was toasted.

So I still have the originals (with bad gasket) in case I need parts in future...

These are Bargman and you can find them on Amazon.

Tags
bigfoot