Converting Scamp 5er Loft - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2017, 08:03 PM   #61

Name: Marc
Trailer: scamp 19
Quebec
thanks for sharing. you realy did a great job and it look great
Zummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:58 PM   #62

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Registry
Hi Steve. I stepped away from FiberglassRV to work in politics for a while and was even running for Congress until my father died earlier this year. I'm just about done with consolodating my dad's estate into my mother's now, and am starting to post here again. Sorry I missed your earlier request.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:51 PM   #63

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Registry
Glad to have you back, you do great work. I went through the 5er stage and recently ended up with a Bonair Oxygen. I may go back to a 5er some day and your remodel has set a pretty high bar.
Steve Hammel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:11 PM   #64

Peter and I have decided to sell the Scamp 5th Wheel whose upgrade was documented in this thread. The ad is up and live on the Marketplace as of today.

We'll miss our Scamp! It was our travel companion for many fine adventures (and a few mis-adventures ) over the past 12 years. We hope her next owner will have as much fun and adventure as we did.

--Lynne
lynneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 07:46 AM   #65

Name: Paul
Trailer: '04 Scamp 19D, TV:Tacoma 3.5L 4door, SB
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynneh View Post
Peter and I have decided to sell the Scamp 5th Wheel whose upgrade was documented in this thread. The ad is up and live on the Marketplace as of today.

We'll miss our Scamp! It was our travel companion for many fine adventures (and a few mis-adventures ) over the past 12 years. We hope her next owner will have as much fun and adventure as we did.

--Lynne
Selling a Scamp after 12 years of ownership and after putting so much into upgrades sounds like the end of an era. We have had ours for six years now. Wishing you the best in your new (ad)ventures!
Paul O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:58 PM   #66

Registry
The end of one era, the beginning of a new one. About a decade ago Lynne and I purchased a 1976 Surfside 14.5 trailer in need of love.

How much love? The door fell off as soon as we got it home! After years of part-time work, the Surfside is almost ready to go camping. It is beautiful inside and is, in many ways, more comfortable than our Scamp. You've seen my work on the Scamp, the work in the Surfside is the same quality and benefits from some of the learning Lynne and I have done updating and camping with our Scamp. If you are curious and want a preview you can look at my Surfside Refit Saga thread elsewhere in the modifications forum.

Happy camping and we'll see you sometime at a gathering or a national park or BLM land or who knows? Sometimes we show up at Walmart!

Lynne and I are looking forward to many happy years with our new-to-us Surfside. You'll start seeing it at fiberglass events sometime next year.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp