dinnette in 2012 Liberty - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2019, 11:18 AM   #1

Trailer: 17 ft Casita
Question dinnette in 2012 Liberty

Hello,
This is my first time posting so here goes.
I have been thinking of converting the dinette to U shape. Not sure if I should cut the large tabletop in half or I use the small table for the seat. I think if I cut the large piece the seat may be too deep. My camper is in storage so I am working off my memory but I think the holes in the floor don't line up to just use the outer two holes for the large tabletop. Am I making sense?

Has anyone tried making the dining area into a "U Shape" banquette so you can sit all the way around the table?
Laws
Rich Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:50 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Trailer: Winnebago
Pretty sure I understand your question. The distance between the front table hole to the center hole is about 11 inches greater than the distance between the center hole and the back hole. The center hole is ~32 inches from the back wall. From the center hole to the back hole is 20 inches and from the center to the front hole is 31 inches. Hope this helps you!
Attached Thumbnails
G57KmHeCQXu6nQpCQGq6Hw.jpg  
Larry,C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:10 PM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Rich, you could design and build what's best for you and relocate the tables floor mounts where they need to be....just a bit of FG work .
Borrego Dave is offline   Reply With Quote