Not sure if this will help................
We have an awning
on our Trillium
. We also have a 10'x10' canopy (King Canopy) The canopy was bulky and heavy for us to move as we age. So we took the wind walls and bug screen walls and modified the awning
so we could get rid of the canopy frame.
Basically we added a strip of Velcro along the three open sides of the awing. We added strips of Velcro to the top of the wind and bug walls of the canopy. Doesn't look 'fancy' but it works beautifully. I'm thinking of inventing a way to prevent stray bugs from sneaking in from under the camper - but may not bother.