It took over a month
with the Fiber Stream
up on Jack Stands, but it's over.
1. Jack up the trailer and remove 4 wheels & tires
. Take spare out of storage compartment.
2. Take wheels to tire shop, order 5 new tires
. Have tire shop dismount tires
and bring wheels home.
3. Use chemical paint
stripper to remove 2 layers of white paint
. Strip each surface of all 5 wheels at least twice. 2 full days of labor.
I have a new friend who is a machinist, and has a fully equipped shop at his house. He welded a gusset on my frame to strengthen it, and try to straighten the rear sag. Anything I do at his place I only have to pay for materials. But his shop is only available to me on Saturdays.
4. Sand blast wheels clean at Dan's shop. Two consecutive Saturdays.
5. Powder Coat all 5 wheels.
6. Take wheels back to tire shop to have new tires mounted.