FG Trailer Restoration Shop in PNW? - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-19-2018, 05:11 PM   #1

Name: Nick
Trailer: Scamp
Utah
FG Trailer Restoration Shop in PNW?

Does anyone have any recommendations for shops that specialize in fiberglass trailer restoration in the northwest? I need some body work done on my Scamp and the quotes I've gotten from local boat-repair places have been pretty excessive because they'll need to move around some of the cabinetry, etc. I got a quote from a place in Utah that specializes in trailer restoration that was a lot more reasonable, but Utah is a bit far away and I'd love to find a shop closer.

Hoping to find something in WA or OR. Thanks!

Old 01-19-2018, 06:39 PM   #2

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
A shop called Wescraft RV & Truck in Fife, WA made major repairs to our Casita after a tree fell on it. Fiberglass is not their primary focus (the really big RVs are) but you could not tell that it had been damaged when they finished.

Price? Probably expensive. Ours was covered by insurance, so I can't really say.

Old 01-19-2018, 07:40 PM   #3

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
try yourself

nick I punched a hole in a fiberglass boat once I got quotes yes expensive. due to my being frugal I fixed it myself. why not do a little research and try a small spot repair yourself.

all that stuff is available and not expensive. so it is not perfect by the way does it really matter unless you have insurance then the deductible can be a killer.

I would give it a shot

bob
Old 01-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #4

Name: Burrito
Trailer: Burro
Oregon
Registry
Iím also looking for a place to take my burro to have the rooftop AC replaced with a fantastic fan. Preferably in Portland. Anyone with a good shop recommedation?
Old 01-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #5

Name: Azur
Trailer: 1980 Burro, 1973 Trillium 1300, 1977 Surfside 14',1975 Boler 13'
Washington
Registry
Fiberglass specific shop

Hi all, I have a business called Gogocamper in Seattle. We primarily rent campers but are also doing some custom work for people during the off-season. If you need some work done, either maintenance or repair, send me an email at azur@gogocamper.com
And we can get a quote for you!
Thanks
Azur