Gigi.... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2006, 10:04 AM   #1

Trailer: 78 Scamp 13 ft
Okay Gigi- my computer will NOT let me past the ads- my computer gets caught up in some weird holding pattern at the site and won't let see your site at all.

So, can you put some pics of your Egg into a post here??? I want to see it!!!!
Deb in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:57 AM   #2

Trailer: Love Bug 1974
Good morning, Deb! How's the decorating going for you?

I am in Watertown, SD, at my DH apartment where I shall soon be looking for an house.

I can't fire up the laptop here to retrieve a pictures of said Fabulous-Faberge Lovebug, I'll send you to my website of my home where you can see my home for sale and pictures of the Lovebug in my blog section. There are a series of links at the top and click on where it says "blog" and a new page will open.

Last week DH told me of a camper here that sounds like an Eriba Puck!!! I shall be on the lookout for an orange, tiny camper to be sure. heh, heh, I could always set up my easel and paint while I wait, that's a little less stalkerish, no?

Take a look www.studiogigi.net

BTW, on my computer screen at www.freewebs.com/fabergelovebug at the top of that silly ad, there is a skip this ad link you may click to move past it, or simply wait for the 6-7 seconds for the ad to disappear. I may have to upgrade.

For some reason, on this computer the emoticons and the link won't work.

Look for a PM from me as well, ok?
lata, gata!
Gigi
Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 07:44 AM   #3

Trailer: Love Bug 1974
Ola, Deb! I'm back home after about 2 weeks of being away for family things.

I am changing my website to the new one listed. You are right about the ads at the first website! How irritating!

The Lovebug is going to get some work this weekend. I am making a new tabletop that will be easier to remove. I hope to add some design to my newly painted countertop and seal that. The design studio yielded some small tiles in just the right color, so I may try my hand at a tiled tray that can rest behind the stove but also function when serving guests!
I have another painting I will install on one of the cupboard doors and hope to get another painted to complement that...My goal is to fashion something of a frame where I can slide paintings in and out at my will.

If I only had lots of time for all these ideas!

lata, gata!
Gigi
Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote