Hehr window seals - current suppliers? Or anybody have extra for sale?! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #15

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1973 Bugeyed Boler
British Columbia
Registry
I have tried all of the above sites and cannot find this specific seal. I have replaced the upper seal (overlap flap), and the black screw covers and the glass seal in the door window, but no luck with these. There must be lots of interest in these seals because there are lots of Peace River Bolers by Glassfab Industries. Hundreds or more. Most Bolers in British Columbia and Alberta come for there.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #16

Trailer: 1972 13 ft Boler American
Iowa
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhkirkham View Post
I found the picture that I took when I tried to get this window seal previously. Has anyone found this seal. This is on all early Bolers (72 through 75) made in Peace River Alberta
@Rick, I saw a seal today that made me re-look at your picture. To clarify - does the seal come out of the channel and up and cover the entire bottom of the aluminum frame (which would be straight 'up' in your picture)... or does it come out of the channel and then stop flush with bottom of the alum frame? I just can't make out if it continues or not viewing on the screen...

Old 06-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #17

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1973 Bugeyed Boler
British Columbia
Registry
My seal slides into a very small channel, with a tee shape like other seals, then turns 90 degrees down.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #18

Name: Matt and Lindsey
Trailer: 1972 Boler 1300
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhkirkham
I found the picture that I took when I tried to get this window seal previously. Has anyone found this seal. This is on all early Bolers (72 through 75) made in Peace River Alberta
We are missing this seal too...I didn't even know that we were (I suspected we were missing something there since there is currently metal directly on glass), until I seen the picture & checked our Boler (Peace River, '72)... Did you happen to find a source for this seal?