Homemade Tongue Storage - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #15
Name: Eddie
Trailer: Casita Indy.
With the 2011 Outback like I have you could only get the CVT with the four cyl. We usually travel light so gross weight might be a factor. As far as the roof box goes I had a Jetta Diesel that got 49 mpg on the interstate. When Installed and loaded up (120 lb) my Thule long roof box I would get 52 mpg. with the Jetta. Like you said go figure.
BTW my Outback averages over 30 mpg but it's about 100 miles to the nearest large town, I do mostly 4 lane highway driving about 60 mph.

Eddie Longest is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY HomeMade Canopy for Boler 1300 Jayson Wall Modifications, Alterations and Updates 7 08-05-2007 04:38 AM
Homemade Ice Cream Legacy Posts Camp Cooking, Food & Recipes 17 08-12-2003 02:55 PM
Homemade Showers Legacy Posts Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 11 05-13-2003 03:03 PM
Storage, Storage, and Storage Legacy Posts Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 18 11-20-2002 09:43 AM
Storage, Storage, and Storage Modifications, Alterations and Updates 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.