After much discussion it became apparent that the built in bathroom in our Hunter Compact-II represented a lot of wasted space that being used less than 5% of the time and could be put to better use. As a result I tore out the existing toilet and holding tank and replace it with a Dometic SeaLand porta-potty on the sliding track. The entire area above the new porta potty became a huge clothes and general storage closet. The original clothes closet (it was only about 12" wide) became a shelved storage area.
That and a few other projects have made the Hunter much more friendly to live in.
Here is a link to about 40 pics of these recent updates. Although the pics are in no particular order, you can see the following.
Hunter Mods 2014 Photos by advocateone | Photobucket
1. Change-out of original (and still working) Dometic RM23 refrigerator
for later and larger Dometic 2193 that was salvaged out of a wrecked Scamper slide-in camper for $40.
2. Addition of a slide out food prep/snack table under the refrigerator
3. Removal of the original Monogram pedestal toilet and holding tank, and replacement with a Dometic SeaLand porta-potty mounted on a set of heavy duty slides.
4. Construction of a large closet and storage area in the upper area of the original bathroom.
5. Conversion of the original clothes closet to a shelved storage area.
Feel free to browse the other files in that account