Those of you with the furnace next to the ice box...have you found the outer case tends to heat things up in there at all?
I've been thinking about that -- and the overall location question -- myself (for if I ever find
one of those non-fan Boler
Here's my list:
1) Already "ugly" with vents for the fridge
, so what's one more? - and of course I look at that side less.
2) Exhaust goes out where no-one is typically sitting.
3) The cupboard space is already somewhat compromised by the sink base and drain.
1) The heat issue by the fridge
(if it is an issue).
2) Standing in front of the sink when it's on might be a bit uncomfortable.
1) I don't tend to stand in front of the closet like I would the sink.
2) No refrigerator
issue (if it is an issue, in fact).
1) "Ugly" vent on door side, where I look at the trailer more.
2) Hot exhaust (how hot is it?) where people might be sitting under awning
(a plus in cold weather?). Fumes in exhaust?
3) Would preclude little folding "bed side" table on closet wall beneath door (saw this idea in Gina's wee Burro
and liked it).
I'm sure you've already thought of these, Kurt. I'm just "vocalizing."