It followed us home... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2017, 01:50 AM   #1

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
It followed us home...

A Play-Mor II 1400 followed us home today, so now the 71 Boler has a sibling...will post pics soon as we get ready for our next "project".
Old 06-08-2017, 06:32 AM   #2

Name: KAY
Trailer: SCAMP
Missouri
Registry
You have made all your mistakes and successes public with your photos and explanations. It has been a great help to so many. I can't wait to see the starting photos of this new project.

When you figure out how to join them together at a campsite like ADD-A-ROOMS, you will REALLY have something.

Does the new one have a wetbath already setup?
likeair2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:06 AM   #3

Deep South
Kay it's funny that you said that as my wife and I just had that conversation last night pulling it home and what we would do with this new camper...and no this one does not have bathroom at all. We are going to keep the layout original except that the 3 way fridge and original lower kitchen cabinet are missing, everything else is there including the 2 burner stove, sink and original converter. I like the fact that this model has fiberglassed floors and the flat door. The brochure shows a curved door like a Boler or Scamp but the flat door to me looks like it came from the factory. I'll get some pictures on here a little later. One thing I told my wife last night is that we have to take lots of pictures of anything and everything as on the Boler we only had a few of the inside and one of the outside before we started that reno, those pictures of it like you get it are invaluable for reference when doing reno work.
Johnny M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:26 AM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Sure didn't take you long to get bored after finishing that awesome bathroom project... I generally don't encourage hoarding, but in your case I'll make an exception, since you do a great service bringing tired old trailers back to life and back into circulation.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this one!
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 08:09 AM   #5

Deep South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon in AZ View Post
Sure didn't take you long to get bored after finishing that awesome bathroom project... I generally don't encourage hoarding, but in your case I'll make an exception, since you do a great service bringing tired old trailers back to life and back into circulation.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this one!
Jon, lol I haven't had time to get bored from finishing the Boler, working and camping trips...it was just an opportunity that we found and couldn't pass it up. I am anxious to start on it but I have a few things left to tend to on the Boler to make it complete but it will be patiently waiting its turn... Hopefully we will keep it in the family for our family members to use with us on future camping trips.