Our latest projects:
1. We got tired of pulling cables out of the hatch of the Uhaul
. There were two since the PO had added an AC. We added a 30 amp plug port inside of the hatch. Since it was all cracked up, I reinforced the whole back side with fiberglass cloth. Eliminated the water filler port since I never plan on drinking any stored water
2. Stained all wooden storage lids. Made new straps to keep them in place.
3. Replaced the sink drain and water lines
4. Added an in-wall heater below the closest. Idea stolen from these forums
5. Re-finished all hinges
6. Replaced tons of screws with stainless steel
7. added a plug with built in USB ports
8. Took out both ash trays
9. Make a spare tire cover
10. Made a shelf system for the closest.
These projects all started because I just wanted the closet organized! Lol and ironically, I did the shelf last. Just finished it tonight.
Things to do.....
1. Make drawstring bags to hold cord
2. Construct and install a clothesline system using flag pole holders and PVC
3. Find a new tongue jack with wheel
4. Buy new tires
5. Install a tongue box
over the PO's bad decision of painting
a name over the front and back windows
9. Make a spare " little" table that can be used so people can actually squeeze into the seats
10. Add magnet latches to the cabinet doors because I'm tired of messing with the original inferior hardware!
If anyone has any suggestions... Feel free.
I think I listed them all!