Not much to update on. Things kind of slowed down a bit because I found a different project I wanted hubby to work on for me. LOL That is done now and it is back to the Scamp.
Today we got the little side wall put back in. Had to remove it and put new paneling on it, then stain.
We also put some fiberglass resin on the two bench covers. That will help prevent unnessasary splinters later down the road. LOL Got to let them dry and then can put them back in and put the cushions back on. That will be the final time they have to be removed, except for when packing for camping
Next plan for me, but I need help, is to put the curtain rod holders on. I'm replacing all the old ones with new gold ones. Just need help with the pop riveting.
We are still waiting on the door to be fixed and returned to us, so for now the Scamp has to stay inside and also can't be washed. Once we get the door back we will move it back outside and I can finally power wash it and try buffing it out. Then I think the only thing left will be pulling the wheels and having them powder coated, and re doing the wheel bearings.
Hoping to go camping in it sometime in August or Sept.