Large Dinette, Queen sized bed, and a Couch! My ParkLiner! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Maintenance | Restoration | Modifications | Problem Solving > Modifications, Alterations and Updates
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #21

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy #161 (SOLD)/2010 Tacoma
NE Oklahoma
Looks really nice.
carlkeigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:25 PM   #22

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Thanks Carl! I try to make it as comfortable and "chill" environment as I can to maximize relaxation lol

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #23

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
I feel like picking up a book and enjoying that comfy corner Looking good, Deryk
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #24

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
Sorry life has been very hectic as of late but got a chance to take a picture! So I have a pair on each side for more comfortable for "lounging"
Your doing a great job Deryk of making it very comfortable! I subscribe to the one can never have enough pillows theory as well, although I admit I got a bit carried away with it and recently removed 2 of the smaller ones.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:53 AM   #25

Name: Huck
Trailer: ParkLiner
Virginia
Derek, is the height a problem?

I've been trying to figure out what I will do for a bed and the biggest problem is the height. The existing cushions are at a comfortable level for sitting, so adding 4" or 6" on top of that makes it too high to easily sit on it. It also makes a big 1st step in the middle of the night.

I thought about getting a twin RV mattress (36" x 75") that I could just flip up across the back of the trailer during the day. The magic table is the biggest obstacle to that. Opening and closing it for bed support is a pain because the cushions bind. I don't mean putting it up as a table, but opening it on the hinge to double the bed area.

I've got about 2 weeks to come up with a bed. Got my 1st trip coming up.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #26

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
huck,

yeah that was a bit of an issue. ive changed things again and need to find matching upholstery lol. i had to move in with my mother after my dad passed and i didnt bring my futon couch....tossed the used frame but the new super comfortable $300 futon has become my new couch/bed. 8" with a mem foam.....slept a number of times on that couch while watching movies lol.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner