I'll take a some pics tonight.
I re-used one hole on each light
, and had to drill one new one. The wiring on these markers is designed to be connected behind but that really makes it tough/impossible.. So on the wire wire I cut off about 2.5 inches (including the round metal connector) and used the insides of butt connectors to connect everything. Yes, the 'inside'.. I used a punch to knock out the metal centers from red connectors. most of the markers have two white and two green wires (white to white & black to green, FYI). Since you're using two wires jammed into one side of the butt connector you gotta splay it apart a bit with a razor blade and flat head screwdriver..
Anyway, also, beyond that, I had to pull the wires through to the front of the marker light
, and for the boler
half of the wiring, I had to drill a decent size hole (3/8's is sufficient in every case) below the LED module on the inside, far right hand side immediately below the last LED in the row. (i'll post a pic later when I get home).. there, it lines up with the hole in the fibreglass and the marker mounts flush.
screw it on and clamp it shut with your crimpers. I used brush on electrical
tape as an insulator and silicone to seal the wire hole.
They look absolutely identical to the originals, but clean and bright and all working.
*edit, ah yes, I used butyl tape to seal/stick em to the boler