Lights? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-14-2016, 09:09 PM   #1

Name: Allison
Trailer: 1973 Trillium
British Columbia
Registry
Lightbulb Lights?

Hello Friends!

I have a '73 Trillium and I'd like to replace the lights (2x 12V and one 110V) with something a little better looking and more economical, but I don't have a clue where to start! I searched for LED and 12V, but I am not finding much. I'd like something more attractive than the pair of dollar store-looking lights that are hooked up on the 12 V. The ones I have look like they could be battery operated with adhesive, but they are wired and screwed in.

What should I search for? I am located in Canada.
Elliejune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
You can buy pretty well any 12v lights and change the bulbs over to LED if they do not come with them.

Do a google search using the terms 12V lights RV or Marine you will find lots of options. Here are two to get your started:

Camping World 12V lights
West Marine - Interior lighting
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights