My trailer, #136 I believe, has had the door lock fail twice. A year ago we were locked out and had a locksmith at the trailer and the Snoozy factory on the phone trying to find a way in. Once we got in it turned out that the screws inside the lock mechanism had vibrated loose disconnecting the dead bolt from the key. I figured the screws were never tightened properly so put it back together and it has worked fine until now.
This time it failed in the unlock position so no problem getting to the lock mechanism. This time I used blue lock-tite so hopefully this time the repair will last.
In case others have a similar lock mechanism, maybe a little preventative maintenance would be worthwhile.
Take these four screws out and move the face plate.
These are the screws that come loose. Remove them, ONE AT A TIME, and reinstall with a drop of lock-tite on the threads.