Looking for newer high res pics of northern lite camper decals - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #1

Name: Jim
Trailer: 1994 6-10' Northern Lite
British Columbia
Looking for newer high res pics of northern lite camper decals

Hi all, what a wealth of knowledge this forum is!
I have a 1994 northern lite 6'10" camper to which I'm restoring/ updating. So far I've had the cushions redone with new fabric, replaced all brass with chrome, replaced the broken fridge vent cap, escape hatch, water fill spout, power cord door,and replaced interior wall panels that have weathered due to idiots leaving windows open during rain storms. Next I want to replace the exterior vinyl stripes and graphics that are severely worn, faded and peeling to newer ones. I'm not too worried about seeing the the difference between the gelcoat that was covered for the last 18 years. After a good cut polish it won't be that noticeable. So, I'm looking for clear images of newer northern lite camper graphics. 2002 and newer( has anyone had them done?) I have called northern lite to buy the complete graphic kit, but they will not sell to me or tell me the name of the graphic company in the U.S. who does it for them Ive called three different RV shops for newer northern lite graphic kits and when they called northern lite, they will not sell newer graphics to be put on an older camper. I've called numerous graphics shops in the Vancouver lower mainland with no luck. So it looks like I need to find some images to take to a graphics shop to have them replicated. Has anyone done this before? Thanks for the help,

Jim
jcotoole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:59 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Jim welcome to FiberglassRV. You've landed on a forum with a niche of all molded fiberglass towables. While we may be able to answer your question, you may find the answer you seek at a forum dedicated to your type of RV. I respectfully submit you try: IRV2.com I know there's quite a following of truck campers on IRV2.

And yes, a sign shop can help you if you have a good image. There are very few Northern Light towables on FiberglassRV.

Good luck on your graphics hunt
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #3

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Jim, you might want to contact this pro photographer who appears to own a Northern Lite - he may be willing to send you some photos of his - not sure what year his is though.....
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote